Welcome to the Para Hills Community Club
The Award Winning Para Hills Community Club is a fully licensed venue where everyone is welcome to come in and enjoy our relaxed atmosphere.
Our facilities include a Club Bar, Sports Bar, Bistro with views over the surrounding parklands and kids’ play area, a private Function Room, alfresco decking area and Founders Gaming Room.
The Para Hills Community Club is proud to be able to provide a place of meeting and companionship for the people of the closer and broader community. Check out our What’s On guide to see a list of the activities happening each day at the Club!
The Club will continue to adhere to the following restrictions as directed by Health Authorities and the Premier:
- Indoor densities have been calculated at one person per 2m2 and will be enforced across the venue
- Members and customers must register using the COVIDSAfe Check-in process which reads your QR Code. Our staff will request to see the confirmation of your check in when you are served.
- In the instance, you do not have a phone with a QR reader, there is a sign in sheet at all entrances and this must be filled in each time you come to the Club.
It is important for all customers coming to the Club to feel safe and during this time, we ask anyone who feels unwell please consider public health and safety, and refrain from coming to the Club.
We will continue to adhere to strict hygienic practices in the Club and ensure everyone who comes in for a meal, drink and a chat feels safe to do so.
Support the Club that supports the community.
As a member you will receive:
- 10% discount on main meals
- 15% discount on most beverages
- Eligibility to enter into the monthly & weekly members draw
- Eligibility to enter into Sports Pick tipping competitions